What is eNGO Services:
eNGO is an international flagship programme of Digital Empowerment Foundation, for the digital empowerment of grassroots NGOs. The eNGO proramme strives to empower more that 4 million NGOs and self help groups in India, South Asia and African Countries. read more……
Benefits of eNGO Network:
The eNGO Network offers range of services that are meant to enhance the capabilities and knowledge of member organizations to strengthen their overall efficiency and effectiveness. eNGO Network provides opportunity to its members to attend and participate in various workshops, conferences, discussing on a broad range of issues. They can utilize the eNGO Network as a platform to showcase their activities, share their experiences and challenges and extend their outreach with like minded NGOs, national and international agencies and volunteers.
Most importantly, the eNGO Network provides capacity-building and knowledge support to its members on using ICT and digital media tools for overall organizational development benefiting the societies in larger extent.
To accomplish these ends, the eNGO NETWORK provides services through the following media services:
1. Free & Unlimited Web & Social Media Services:
Registered grassroots NGOs/VOs/CBOs/SHGs are entitled to have free web services such as interactive and unlimited no of web-pages, independent domain name, modern designs, social media pages, email ids, blogs, online donations and many more. For more details plz download & read the brochure.
- Cost effective registration depending on capacity of NGOs applicable annually;
- Domain booking (example : www.yourNGO.org);
- Web hosting (.org) with unlimited storage space
- A fully fledged website with no restrictions on size, space and pages;
- On demand or proactive digital content creation and aggregation;
- Essential training in web page maintenance, content uploading, correction and design patterns;
- Cost to cost service for any additional facility or feature like e-commerce.
- Workshop cum capacity building program to avail a holistic ICT and Internet development;
- Training manual and online training for self content upload and management;
- Technical handholding support;
- 24×7 online and email support.
- Email IDs on their personal domain of the organization (Now it is free only for US based non profits);
All members will receive monthly web-based newsletter providing updates and information on DEF & ENGO NETWORK activities and programmes. The newsletter provides various development resources as well as information on government policies, funding and forthcoming events such as training programmes, conferences and consultations nationally as well as internationally. All NGOs can send their Story & News for Newsletter at email@example.com to circulate within the network.
3. Research & Publications:
The eNGO Network brings out useful voluntary sector related publications on free basis to our members. Many of them are based on intensive research relevant to the voluntary sector. All are available to our eNGO members on demand.
4. Annual Mega Events/Workshops/Conferences:
All eNGO Network members are allowed to attend the Mega ICT annual events like Manthan Award South Asia & Asia Pacific, mBillionth Award South Asia, Vodafone Mobiles for good, eNGO Workshops & many more organized by Digital Empowerment Foundation. NGOs can enrich their knowledge & skills by sparing good times with attendees and get networking & support from Govt, Corporate, Funders & Innovators during the event. For getting updates on these events plz login to the facebook.com/pages/eNGONetwork.
5. Database Service:
The eNGO Network maintains a database on global & Indian voluntary organizations. The Network also keeps information on various aspects of the voluntary sector including sector specific NGOs, academic institutions, consultants and consultancy. Such information is communicated to our members generally through our news magazine and specifically on request from other stakeholders.
6. Partnerships & Networking:
DEF works with its eNGO Network members only in various parts of India & other countries. eNGO members can act as a regional partner for various projects of DEF and work together. For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. eNGO Client Community Services eNGO web service solution is designed to serve:
- Grassroots organisations having community development initiatives anywhere in India at district level and downwards such as at the Tehsil, Panchyat and Village level;
- Grassroots individual innovators, social entrepreneurs undertaking socially and economically empowering entrepreneurial activities;
- Self Help Groups into a set of diverse community benefiting and viable activities.
8. Eligibility for eNGO Services The eligibility for enrolling under the eNGO programme applies to:
- All those grassroots organisations having community building and development activities in diverse areas in the social sector in India and South Asia;
- Organisations operational at the village level or Panchayat level or below Block/Tehsil/Taluk level.