What is eNGO Services:
eNGO is an international flagship programme of Digital Empowerment Foundation, for the digital empowerment of grassroots NGOs. The eNGO proramme strives to empower more that 4 million NGOs and self help groups in India, South Asia and African Countries. read more……
Benefits of eNGO Network:
The eNGO Network offers range of services that are meant to enhance the capabilities and knowledge of member organizations to strengthen their overall efficiency and effectiveness. eNGO Network provides opportunity to its members to attend and participate in various workshops, conferences, discussing on a broad range of issues. They can utilize the eNGO Network as a platform to showcase their activities, share their experiences and challenges and extend their outreach with like minded NGOs, national and international agencies and volunteers.
Most importantly, the eNGO Network provides capacity-building and knowledge support to its members on using ICT and digital media tools for overall organizational development benefiting the societies in larger extent.
To accomplish these ends, the eNGO NETWORK provides services through the following media services:
1. Free & Unlimited Web & Social Media Services:
Registered grassroots NGOs/VOs/CBOs/SHGs are entitled to have free web services such as interactive and unlimited no of web-pages, independent domain name, modern designs, social media pages, email ids, blogs, online donations and many more. For more details plz download & read the brochure.
- Web Hosting: Unlimited space.
- Website Designing: New & Interactive website to meet the web2.0 guidelines.
- Domain booking (example : www.yourNGO.org).
- High quality templates with all features enabled.
- All social media tools enabled.
- Independent Facebook page development & integrate with website.
- Twitter Handle creation & integrate live tweets on website.
- Development of independent you tube video channel to broadcast & monetize all videos you will create.
- Unlimited pages & photos upload on website.
- Regular monitoring of website.
- Regular backup of website content & database.
- Regular security checkups.
- Regular content uploading round the year.
- 24X7 email support for content updates or technical issues.
- User manual to upload content.
- Sharing each story & image on social media right from website enabled.
- Discussion on each story on website with unlimited no of users.
- Logo & image designing for website to make it web optimized.
- Tagging each story for better search result.
- Google analytic enabled to check statistic of website visitors.
- Advertising on google per month.
- Email services on google apps (*on actual cost from google).
- Multilingual website enabled…can use any Unicode language on same story.
- Subscribe services enabled: so visitor can subscribe to your site get get latest updates on email as soon as you upload something on site an email will go with story to each subscriber in their email newsletter enabled.
- Registration form for events.
- More features need & available on framework.
All members will receive monthly web-based newsletter providing updates and information on DEF & ENGO NETWORK activities and programmes. The newsletter provides various development resources as well as information on government policies, funding and forthcoming events such as training programmes, conferences and consultations nationally as well as internationally. All NGOs can send their Story & News for Newsletter at email@example.com to circulate within the network.
3. Research & Publications:
The eNGO Network brings out useful voluntary sector related publications on free basis to our members. Many of them are based on intensive research relevant to the voluntary sector. All are available to our eNGO members on demand.
4. Annual Mega Events/Workshops/Conferences:
All eNGO Network members are allowed to attend the Mega ICT annual events like Manthan Award South Asia & Asia Pacific, mBillionth Award South Asia, Vodafone Mobiles for good, eNGO Workshops & many more organized by Digital Empowerment Foundation. NGOs can enrich their knowledge & skills by sparing good times with attendees and get networking & support from Govt, Corporate, Funders & Innovators during the event. For getting updates on these events plz login to the facebook.com/pages/eNGONetwork.
5. Database Service:
The eNGO Network maintains a database on global & Indian voluntary organizations. The Network also keeps information on various aspects of the voluntary sector including sector specific NGOs, academic institutions, consultants and consultancy. Such information is communicated to our members generally through our news magazine and specifically on request from other stakeholders.
6. Partnerships & Networking:
DEF works with its eNGO Network members only in various parts of India & other countries. eNGO members can act as a regional partner for various projects of DEF and work together. For more details write to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. eNGO Client Community Services eNGO web service solution is designed to serve:
- Grassroots organisations having community development initiatives anywhere in India at district level and downwards such as at the Tehsil, Panchyat and Village level;
- Grassroots individual innovators, social entrepreneurs undertaking socially and economically empowering entrepreneurial activities;
- Self Help Groups into a set of diverse community benefiting and viable activities.
8. Eligibility for eNGO Services The eligibility for enrolling under the eNGO programme applies to:
- All those grassroots organisations having community building and development activities in diverse areas in the social sector in India and South Asia;
- Organisations operational at the village level or Panchayat level or below Block/Tehsil/Taluk level.